Top and Best Rechargeable Electric Shavers – Guide for Buyers
There are some times that you need to hurry about shaving your beard and mustache takes time. There are already Rechargeable Electric Shavers which can offer you the extremely high benefits in the single device. It comes in different sizes, blade features, looks and shaving style among the others. The good thing that makes a high-speed shaving experience. Charging the shaver frequently or in the midst of your shaving is not only inconveniencing but also distinguishing. With all the other electronics, the shaver can only impress you when it is in functioning. It is important to establish the span of the battery charge retention ability after a full charge. If you get a shaver with the good battery charge retention ability after a full charge.
If you get a shaver with good battery life, then you will have a peaceful shaving without tussle and hustle. The charging speed for the shaver is also of the great importance. The electric shavers are two types that one can select from the Foil shavers and Rotary shavers. Foil shavers have thin layer blades which are arranged in a linear design. The difference between the two is vivid in the development and functionalism.
Top list of Rechargeable Electric Shavers
|Braun Series 9-9095cc Wet and Dry Foil Shaver||Braun Series 9-9095cc Wet and Dry Foil Shaver for Men with Cleaning Center, Electric Men's Razor, Razors, Shavers, Cordless Shaving System||Braun||N/A|
|Panasonic ES-LA63-S Arc4 Men's Electric Razor||Panasonic ES-LA63-S Arc4 Men's Electric Razor, 4-Blade Cordless with Wet/Dry Shaver Convenience||Panasonic||Sliver|
|Braun Series 7 760cc-4 Electric Foil Shaver||Braun Series 7 760cc-4 Electric Foil Shaver for Men with Clean & Charge Station, Electric Men's Razor, Razors, Shavers, Cordless Shaving System||Braun||black/silver|
|Philips Norelco Electric shaver||Philips Norelco Electric shaver 3100, S3310/81 series 3000||Philips Norelco||N/A|
|Panasonic ES-LV81-K Arc5 Men’s Electric Razor||Panasonic ES-LV81-K Arc5 Men’s Electric Razor, Wet/Dry with Multi-Flex Pivoting Head, High-Performance Motor, and included Premium Automatic Clean & Charge Station||Panasonic||Black|
|Philips Norelco 1250X/40 SensoTouch||Philips Norelco 1250X/40 SensoTouch 3D Electric Razor (Series 8000)||Philips Norelco||Black|
#1. Braun Series 7 760cc-4
It has a sizeable amount of the features that are designed to make personal grooming a more streamlined process. Out of all selected shavers, this one is the most excellent choice. As a foil type shaver, it does the suffering when managing the natural contours of the face and somewhat negated by the fact that the shaver employs intelligent tech. It increases power to the areas that are harder to shave.
If you find the cleaning process for the electric shavers and the relatively easy process and also automatic. The base is somewhat large and adds a lot of versatility to the shaving system and will ensure that your new shaver is always clean and recharged.
- Best pick on our list.
- It is the fast-clean feature makes this a very easy to maintain shaver.
- You can plug the cord into both the stand and the shaver.
- It has three different shaving modes that allow for some personalization of your shave.
- The large base’s contacts can get stuck when you insert the razor.
#2. Philips Norelco Electric Shaver
The Philips Norelco is our first rotary unit. This is a fairly standard rotating product and makes perfect. If you don’t want to spend a so much of money on an electric shaver. By Comparing to many shavers, this device features three rotary blades will contour to your face and make the shaving process very easier. These blades are one of the parts of Norelco’s “Closecut” line of blades, designed to cut very cleanly and actually to sharpen themselves. It results in a much longer lifespan. As a wire charged unit, you can simply charge it through the wire cable. A process that takes about eight hours for a full charge. Once it’s been fully powered, you will use for 35 minutes of shaving performance out of this shaver, and enough for multiple uses.
- This shaver is very much easy to clean.
- Only run the opened head under a stream of water.
- It also comes with the cleaning brush.
- It is very affordable.
- With its four-direction pivoting heads.
- This shaver has a high tendency to struggle with thicker beards.
- It only works for a dry shave, means no shaving cream.
#3. Braun Series 9-9095cc
We know foils are not the most contour-friendly shaving options, but many of the manufacturers have released foil shavers that can pivot. So that we can experience some of the adaptability of a rotary. The Series uses a quadruple action and cutting system with the pivots at the edges so that contours are not much of a problem. While this feature would not quite match the facial adaptability of a rotary shaver. It adds a little bit of versatility to the product.
Foil shavers tend to work better for the people with sensitive skin and the fact that this product has a five-action cleaning and also charging station that works out individuals with this skin type. With a well-lubricated head, you will find that the blades will cut efficiently, quicker and without the need for extra passes, which can cause skin irritation.
- This is a very much attractive looking shaver.
- It has a digital indicator that displays the charge and the shaver’s current settings.
- Uses sonic technology to read the face being shaved and also adapt and the output to capture more hair in problem areas.
- It is very ergonomic, and also you won’t quickly drop this shaver in the sink.
- This shaver is somewhat noisy.
- With the device premium design and features, this shaver is a bit expensive.
#4. Panasonic ES-LV81-K
The Panasonic ES-LV81 has a design that will remind you it is a rotary, but its head is distinctly a foil unit. The foil head is a bit overlarge, and they are in comparison to many of the shavers of its type. Its Multi-Flex system allows for the heads to pivot more than is typical of a foil shaver. It is designed to have a five stage blade system so that your shave is more complete. When coupled with the vibrations per minute to maintain and continue the function. This is a good option for people who want a quick shave that is close and the hypoallergenic features of a foil system. The five oscillating blades are designed using nanotech. It allows them to have a much more and very sharp edge that cuts hairs precisely. Each blade cuts at a 30-degree angle and is made of hypoallergenic stainless steel.
- This is a very agile shaver
- The head pivots and the foils are so curved so that it is easy to work with facial contours.
- The trimmer is very convenient and also have an excellent feature often not included on premium shavers like this one.
- It also has a powerful motor.
- When traveling the shaver has a lock button so that it is not inadvertently activated in your bags.
- When you are shaving upwards, this shaver tends to catch somewhat.
- The base station tends to malfunction over time.
#5. Philips Norelco 1250X/40
Shaver’s that can be used when dry or when you are using shaving cream or foam are very versatile, and It is the reason of the Philips Norelco shaver shines as a great electric shaver. It also has an ergonomic design that is very comfortable to utilize. Its best feature is the unique rotary-style head. Where most of the rotary shavers have a lot of adaptabilities. This shaver having the 3D technology has a higher degree of articulation so that it can adapt uniquely to any face. For those that are not working with a whole lot of counter and sink space. This shaver does stand a very minimalist form factor.
- This shaver glides over the skin very easily and also helps you avoid skin irritation.
- The charging stand is very much small and has a minimal footprint.
- It has a more relatively powerful motor that doesn’t get caught in thick hair.
- Its battery charges quickly and employs a LED screen so that you can track the cost.
- The smaller stand tends to slide easily across surfaces.
- The heads are expensive to replace.
- You have to clean it manually.
#6. Panasonic ES-LA63-S
The Panasonic is another foil shaver that has a larger head that has a good amount of articulation. It will allow you to manage contours fairly well. This blade has a four-blade system that cuts very carefully, even on the more contoured areas of your face. This model of electric shave uses a two motor setup that provides a reasonably fast rate of oscillation. The blades of this Panasonic shaver can reach a VPM of 14,000. Each of the blades is also designed to oscillate in a different direction. One of the motors runs side to side, while the other moves up and down.
- You can use this shaver for both wet and dry shaving.
- This foil shaver cuts very carefully.
- Cleaning is effortless because you can submerge it in water.
- It doesn’t have a charging stand and takes a while to charge fully.