Check Best Philips Electric Razors – Buyers Guide
Best Philips Electric Razors: There are not many technologies that can pie, but Philips does not hand in. It covers a broad range of the departments, including the vision and sound, household appliances and lighting. Even more from the headphones to Television and also electric shavers, Philips has you covered. Best Philips Electric Razors also surprises to know that Philips offers the comprehensive range of the intuitive and technology packed shavers for the both the women and men. Let you have to get the close shave on the what Philips has to offer in the shaver has listed below. Just go through this article to get the excellent guidance and also reviews of 2017 on Philips electric shavers.
It is one of the Australian products that lists the 19 different electric shavers that range from $35 to $600. All these 19 shavers are broken up by the gender and three women shavers including the SatinShave and 16 for the males. The men’s category is far more comprehensive. We listed some of the top shavers below in this article. Philips company ranges for the women shavers is complete than the other brands comparing to the men’s shavers. In ladies shavers, Philips put the safety and comfort. Most of the models have the anti scratch pearl trimmers, and all of the trimmers have the protective foils.
Top list of Philips Electric Shavers
|Philips Norelco Shaver 7300 for Sensitive Skin||Philips Norelco Shaver 7300 for Sensitive Skin, S7370/84, Standard Packaging||Philips Norelco|
|Philips Norelco S9311/87, Shaver 9300||Philips Norelco S9311/87, Shaver 9300||Philips Norelco|
|Philips Norelco Replacement Head for Series||Philips Norelco Replacement Head for Series 5000 Shavers, SH50/52||Philips Norelco|
|Philips Norelco Bodygroom Series 1100||Philips Norelco Bodygroom Series 1100, Body trimmer, BG1026/60||Philips Norelco|
|Philips AT610 AquaTouch Cordless Rechargeable||Philips AT610 AquaTouch Cordless Rechargeable Waterproof Wet/Dry Electric Shaver||Philips|
|Philips Norelco Shaver 6800 (Model 1190X/46)||Philips Norelco Shaver 6800 (Model 1190X/46)||Philips Norelco|
#1. Philips series 9000
This set is simply most technologically advanced and impressive of the whole range. The features of the Philips Series 9000 are listed below. Go through the features and read carefully. It is about the boast quicker charge times with the decent battery life often lasting up an hour from a single charge. They Best Philips Electric Razors can also wash under the tap. All these features do not come cheap. There are six shavers in this series and retailing from around $400 all the way about $650. If you are serious about the beard, then this series could be an alley.
- V-Track blade system, the positions each hair in an ideal cutting person, do you do not need to worry about the facing on backward directions or flat hair. It claims the 30% closer shave with the technology.
- Flex heads, which flex in eight different directions too closely track the contours of your face and it claims you will catch the 20% more hairs with every pass.
- The quick clean function can both clean and charge your shaver. It is a one stop shop for your shaver, and the lubricates and dries as well.
- The beard styler is an attachment that turns your shaver from just a machine into a styling beast. The clip on the accessory you can choose from the Best Philips Electric Razors five length settings to get anything from stubble to the manicured beard resembling.
#2. Philips Series 7000
The Philips 7000 series is the most somewhat similar to the series 9000.It mainly focuses more on having the people with the sensitive skin. There are some key features check it out here. The models are the wet and dry shavers and means they can both used in and out of the shower and heads flex in the five directions and the blades having the lift and cut actions.
- It has a comfort rings and having the unique coating, consisting of the 1000s of the powder like beads. It can result in a low-resistant and also comfortable shave.
- Instead of feeling like you have been shared like a sheep and the comfort rings could leave your skin feeling smoother.
- Having the high charge to run time ratio and you can have the battery of 50 minutes of cordless and shaving time from one hour of charging.
- Like the Philips 9000 series, it is the most expensive of the models has a cleaning station which lubricates and charges your shaver.
- Both of the models feature a click on the trimmer and lets you fine tune your mustache and sideburns.
#3. Philips Series 5000
In this series, there is the Best Philips Electric Razors one shaver to choose it from but in two different colors, and also some of the key features are listed below go through that before going to buy. The Philips 5000 series focuses on protection, claiming up to 10 times better shave versus a regular blade. It is five direction flex heads help this application, and they contour to your face. The other models that see a trickle down of the features such as the precision trimmer and the smart, clean system, It charges and lubricates. This Philips 5000 shaver also boasts a 50 minute run time off of a one hour charge. This series offers some great trickle down features at a more palatable price of around $350.
- It has the Multi precision blade system.
- Five direction flex heads.
- Having the smart click precision trimmer
- Quick clean system.
#4. Philips Series 1000
This series is towards the more Best Philips Electric Razors basic end of the Philips shaver line where the electronics giant claims a fast and smooth shave or your money back. The Philips 1000 series lack the features and makes it up for in no frills efficient shaving. In this series, the shavers having all features of the CloseCut blades which are useful for the durable and self-sharpening. All the above three models also featuring the four directional flex heads and a full charge will get the 40 minute running time. The two dearer models also feature the pop-up trimmer and the ideal for the sideburns and mustaches. These three models are also ideal for someone that is not about the shaving, ranging in price from about the $50 to around $130.
#5. Philips Aquatouch Shavers
The Philips AquaTouch series boasts the four different models, and It is an ideal for the use in both in and out of the shower. The electric shavers have some of the trickles down and having the amazing features as the MultiPrecision blade system and the SmartClick beard styler. Some of the cheaper models have the features the trimmer. The dearer models boast a 50 minute and the run time from our charge. The others can get the anywhere from about the 30 to 45 minutes. he AquaTouch series spans a range of the prices and from around $100 all the way up to about $300.
#6. Philips Norelco Shaver 6600
It is the most and great affordable version of the Philips rotary-style line of the cordless shavers and the features of a sleek black finish with the highlights and includes a Clean Jet system. It has the two-dimensional contouring, and the central head is three rotary style heads. Each one has the smooth flat surface with the rounded edges to not only provide the comfort while shaving. There will be the irritation, lessening skin redness and designed for a soft, smooth shave. This shaver helps you to the perfect for cordless convenience and can use at home, for travel, or in the office. The two level battery display so that you will know the battery is full.